Monday, June 19, 2006

Some Typical Excuses

You rarely find an MBA crowd that voluntarily submits assignments ontime. I have seen that they (students from different B-schools and different batches) give more or less similar excuses for postonement of assignment submission deadline. I am listing a few here.

a) Sir, we are finding your course extremely interesting and useful and we do not want to submit a half-baked assignmenmt. We want to do justice to the submission and we need some more time.
b) Our group members are busy for a paper-writing competition and we did not get enough time.
c) Sir, we are having a crash course as a visiting faculty has to finish the course.

But I liked the honesty and ingenuity of the following:

d) Sir, I had some doubt and I thought I should get them cleared before submitting the assignment. I wanted to come to your house yesterday afternoon. But I thought you must be sleeping. So I did not come.

I hope future batches will give more creative excuses.


Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds very familiar!...I mean I heard my batch mates say these ;)
Udit (BM 2005)

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web pitabasm.blogspot.com